The entrepreneurship visa is a visa for foreign graduates and entrepreneurs who plan to start a business in Shanghai.
If you meet one of the conditions：
- Foreign graduates from famous universities in China and abroad (top 300 in the world) graduated less than two years and plan to innovate and start new businesses in Shanghai.
- Foreign graduates from universities in China, and are willing to start new businesses in Shanghai
- Foreigners who planning to invest or start new businesses in Shanghai.
- Confirm the type of visa
- Prepare and improve materials
- Review materials and take entrepreneurship training
- Submit materials to government agencies
- After 7 working days, go to the Exit and Entry Administration to get your visa.
- A valid copy of passport and visa
- 2-inch white background photo
- Health certificate within half a year
- Original and copy of the temporary accommodation registration form
- Original and copy of academic credentials
- Business plan
- personal statement
- Incubator certificate
After the application materials are complete, the process will be within 7 working days.