Foreigners willing to work in China need to apply for a work visa.
If you meet one of the conditions
- Foreigners who have registered a company and want to run business in China as a partner or legal representative of the company
- Foreigners who have been employed by companies in China
- Confirm the type of visa
- Prepare materials
- Review the documents
- Apply for a work permit
- Apply for a residence permit in China
- After about 22 working days, go to the Exit and Entry Administration to get your visa.
- Scanning of legal representative’s identity card
- Scanning of business license
- Official seal
- Scanning of handling person’s ID card
- Handling person’s social security or labor contract
- Applicant's labor contract
- A valid copy of passport and visa
- Copy of no crime certificate
- Copy of academic certificate
- Copy of work qualification certificate
- Copy of health certificate
- Applicant's 2-inch photo within 6 months
After the application materials have all been prepared, the process will be completed within 22 working days (can be expedited according to the conditions, expedited 3-5 working days).